Friday, June 17, 2011

2 week old doctors appointment

Jace had "that" doctors appointment today. It was by far the worst thing I have ever experienced. Bryce and I waited in the waiting room while Jace was a brave little boy getting it done by himself. We could hear him crying from the waiting room. I had to hold back my tears the whole time. Afterwards, we had his 2 week appointment. The doctor is super happy with him. He is 7 pounds 7.4 ounces. Jace has gained 13 ounces in 10 days which is just great! My baby boy is just amazing. I couldn't ask for a better baby!

1 comment:

  1. Very glad things are going well. I am so sorry he had to go through the pain, but it is worth it in the end. He will have less health cleaning issues from it. It is great that he is gaining weight so quickly. Is it formula? I know you were trying breast feeding, but the little guy wasn't doing so well with it. Thanks again for doing this for me; i guess this is for others too, but my ego says it is for me. ;) thanks.

    ReplyDelete