Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Birthing Class Week 1

So last night Bryce and I had our first birthing class. I can now say I'm scared to go into labor. Labor may be long and hard but we'll get the best gift in the end, Baby Jace! =) He is definitely worth it all!
Also, last night we had a little scare. I woke up around 2:30am with bad heartburn and then i felt a contraction. After having 2 in half an hour I texted Bryce, waking him up. I had one contraction about every 15 minutes so I woke my mom up and asked her what I should do. We called the doctor and she said that the contractions were probably triggered by the heartburn but to wait a few hours to see if it continued. Thankfully they did not continue. It was scary thinking that if the contractions continued then Jace could have been here a little too early. But, I had Bryce telling me everything would be okay which made everything so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment