Saturday, May 7, 2011

Only 5 more weeks left til the big day!

Thursday I had a doctors appointment. Everything is looking good except Jace is measuring two weeks smaller than he should be. I'm not too worried though because I'm a small person so it would be a little weird if I gave birth to a large baby. We're in the last stretch of the pregnancy. I now have doctors appointments weekly. He could come in two weeks and be considered full term or he can torment me and his dad and take up to seven more weeks. As long as he comes healthy, I'm happy!
He loves his nap time and when I rub my belly trying to get him to kick, Jace gets cranky and kicks once and then doesn't for like an hour. He can definitely tell the difference between his mommy and his daddy because he'e not cranky for Bryce. Just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment